Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bag of Love's Unboxing Tea Party at Delectable Su

If you like beauty products and sweet desserts, then you are in for a treat, literally!


The latest beauty box with a twist, Bag of Love will be holding an Unboxing Tea Party in collaboration with Delectable Su and The Butterfly Project.

Debut bag of Bag of Love.
It will be an afternoon of great fun and pampering as bloggers get to indulge in Delectable Su's yummy treats while ripping open trying out beauty products thanks to Box of Love.

I hope I get to attend this party because:
1) I have yet to review any beauty boxes or bags and this would be a good start.
2) I have never been to Paradigm Mall (I know right....Lame...)
3) I want to support the founder of Box of Love and friend, Mi Mi Teh in her new business venture.

I met Mi Mi when I first started working in the magazine and she was so nice, down to earth and friendly that it instantly put me to ease on my first day of work. As the beauty writer for not one but two of Malaysia's top women magazines, Mi Mi does know her stuff and I am glad she decided to make use of her experience and love for beauty products to step out on her own.

So cute!
For more information on Bag of Love, click here and remember to like them here and follow them here.

*Pictures sourced from Bag of Love and The Butterfly Project.




No comments: